Monday, September 27, 2010

KOMA UNWIND Relaxation Beverage

The stores are littered with them! You know what I am talking about. The billion dollar a year industry that keeps us up late at night. Yea that’s right! The ENERGY DRINK!! Small cans, Large cans, MEGA large cans, two, four, five and six ounce shots. Every possible flavor imaginable. Combined that with the coffee I drink, caffeinated candy I eat, and who knows how much sugar and B vitamins I consume, and I don’t stand a chance of ever getting some shut-eye.

Hold the presses! Recently I ran across a new product. Forget that. A knew category. Brilliant! The anti-energy drink. What the??? Guess what? My problems have been answered. For real. Koma unwind is one of the first anti energy drinks in the field, and it’s a small field at that. Get it? “KOMA” like unconscious . “UNWIND”, like chill out for real. This stuff really caught me off guard.

So here is how it went:

Typical day. On the run with kids sports, cleaning house, doing stuff for the wife. Pot and a half of coffee by noon. Two energy drinks by mid-day. 2 ounce energy shot at 5PM to keep me going the rest of the day. And I’m not lying. Usually I am up until midnight-1AM before my mind finally crashes with the rest of my body. But not on this night. Nope. About 9PM I went into my computer room to surf who knows what. I decided to try KOMA UNWIND out. The first thing I noticed was that it was 12 ounces instead of 16. Don’t need to pee the bed now do I? Pop the top and pour. Had it chilling in fridge all day but put it over ice anyhow. It was purple. Drank it in about 15 seconds. The only thing I have been able to come up with as a flavor is “lightly carbonated grape kool-aid”. Which is definitely not a bad thing. Since it was 12 ounces it didn’t fill me up like 16 ounces would have. O.K. Now what? I guess I’ll start trying to “chill” like they suggest. About 20 minutes later the computer screen started looking like it does at midnight. Real hazy. I yawned and looked at the clock. It was only 9:30. Hmmm. About 10 minutes later I had to move my rear to the couch. I just kicked back, turned on the tube, and enjoyed the ride. That is of course until my teenager came trouncing in the door. I found that I had at some point fallen asleep sitting up, with my head tilted to the side. Not going to admit to drooling, but I did have to wipe my chin. It was 10 PM. WHAT??? I have not been asleep before midnight in……. I can’t even tell you how long. It’s the Holy Grail I thought to myself. It was the TKO. This stuff has a future in my household. For SURE.

So, what caused this knock-out punch you ask? Valerian root, Melatonin, Rose Hips, and Milk Thistle. “Relax the body, mind, and soul” is their slogan. REALLY?? It should state somewhere on the can “make sure your near a soft cushioned surface”. It knocked me out like an elephant tranquilizer. Loved every minute of it though. The best part about it is in the morning. You can’t tell you ever drank anything. No sleep hang-over. This stuff is so good I have told every one of my friends and family about it.




Caffeinedaddy Ratings (out of 10 with 10 being the best)


Taste:     9


Price:     8


Chill:    10  and I mean 10 with a capital 10


No comments:

Post a Comment